With over 30 years experience, Louise Vidaurri provides real estate services to buyers and sellers located in and around the Greater Sacramento Area. A Greater Sacramento native, Louise is incredibly well-versed in the area’s housing market and always manages to find her clients those hidden gems that other agents tend to overlook.
Louise’s meticulous and nurturing nature allow her to hold client satisfaction as her highest priority, she works hard to make the entire home buying and selling experience as productive and enjoyable as possible. Whether her clients are first time buyers or seasoned investors; Louise works tirelessly to accommodate their needs and exceed their expectations.
Louise has 20 years experience in corporate relocation. To learn more about Louise’s real estate services, please don’t hesitate to give her a call today.
2425 Fair Oaks Blvd. Suite 1
Sacramento, CA 95825
- 1986 – present Independent real estate professional Multi-million dollar producer
- 1982-1984 California State University Sacramento Master Program in Counseling in the School of Education
- 1982 Bachelor of Arts, Psychology Major, California State University Sacramento
- Realtor Associate
- Member of Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Resident of Sacramento County since 1973. Enjoys reading, exercising, singing